Saturday, July 12, 2008

KEI ACEDERA & BOB CHIU - IN THE FOREST


The other day I posted about the Totoro Forest Project. Today I wanted to tell you all that Toronto's very own, Bob Chiu and Kei Acedera are participating in the event. A few months ago, Bob told me that he and Kei were invited to participate in a very special art auction, but left it at that. I had no idea what it was exactly. All I knew was that the show would involve a lot of talented folks. When I learned about the Totoro Forest Project a couple of days ago - I emailed Bob to find out if that was the show he was talking about and in fact it was. Very exciting. Above is Kei's contribution. To see the full image go to their blog.

http://www.imaginismstudios.com/blog.html

For those unfamiliar with Bob and Kei - They are the talents behind Imaginism Studios and Schoolism.com. If you've ever visited the Labyrinth, you've probably seen many of their terrific giclee prints and sketchbooks on our walls and shelves. Sometimes, it's easy to take local talent for granted. Seeing their work in exhibitions like this one - reminds us how lucky we are to have these guys around. I know that's how we feel about them. Way to go Bob and Kei!

0 comments:

Post a Comment