Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CAMILLA D'ERRICO









So this past weekend was Anime North. For those that went - you know how crazy it was. For those that didn't; keep it in mind for next year.

For the first time since 2000, I managed to sneak away from my booth for a few minutes to visit the awesome artist alley room. It's unlike any artist alley I have ever seen at a comic-con. Probably because this was not a comic-con. ha ha. At any rate, I met a lot of talented young artists. I will try and profile some of them soon. The first one that I wanted to mention was the incredible Camilla D'Errico. Her prints, mini-sketchbooks and postcard books made my brain explode. As a result, we hope to start carrying some of these in the store very shortly. Camilla is also the artist on the awesome comic Nightmares and Fairy Tales from Slave Labor Graphics (home to Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Lenore.)

In the mean time, check her out on the web.
http://www.camilladerrico.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment